Thursday 24 July 2014

Jobs list

I know I don't do enough housework during term time, I'm just too knackered, but I do enjoy catching up with all the jobs during the holidays.
Here is my jobs list for the next few weeks.
Wash doors & door furniture x 11
Clean downstairs toilet
Dust & tidy bookcase x 5
Sweep & mop all floors
Clear cobwebs
Trip to tip with TV,  toilet & jetwash
Move ottoman
Shop at Aldi
Wash bins
Thin carrots
Sort sprouts
Plant strawberry runners
Pick beans
Descale shower heads
Descale kettle
Descale shower door
Treat fish tank
Walk daily
Sort out hanging baskets
Wash door mats
Wash silk mat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Margie in Toronto - it's a great feeling when you finally get the chance to sort out all those jobs that need done but please say you are also going to slot in some down time for yourself!

Hard up Hester said...

Hi Margie
I'm aiming to do one big job & one small job a day, so it won't be too much I hope. I also am on babysitting duty a few times, including one day with the twins!!!

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...