Saturday 14 March 2015

Child free weekend

Today is 'Steak and Blowjob Day' it's easy to remember as it's a month after Valentines Day.

We were discussing this at work on Friday when one person said she'd never given her husband a blowjob, when asked why not she replied that she wasn't really sure what to do as she was worried she'd not make a very good job of it. 

We were able to reassure her, we told her that as long as she didn't bite him, her husband was unlikely to complain.

I checked with my L&M when I got home and he agreed that there is no such thing as a bad blowjob.

Anyway, what with the date and the fact that we have a childfree weekend it was set fair to be a fun weekend.

I'm not very good at initiating sex, I tend to rely on subtle hints such as dressing up in my corset & holdups, or collecting my beloved from work wearing nothing under my coat.

Determined not to miss out on any fun this weekend I reminded hubby on Thursday that we had a child free weekend ahead.

'Do you want to do anything in particular?' he asked

'Yes please' I replied 'I'd like to have lots of sex'

Hubby agreed that it sounded like a good idea.

Unfortunately my beloved was on the late shift last week, but my words must have struck home as he woke me up at 1:20 in the morning to offer me an aperitif!

1 comment:

Bets said...

LMAO ......you lucky b***h!

Feeling stressed.

I'm worried about Beano, his nose is warm and dry and he hasn't wanted to go out for his usual walks today. My face is sore it feels...