Sunday 1 March 2015

Is that a gun in your pocket

or are you just pleased to see me.

I walked back into the bedroom as my L&M got up and dressed this morning.

He yanked up his boxers and gave me the opportunity to say this immortal line.

When I dried the washing I hadn't realised that there was a stray sock tangled up in my L&M's boxers, hence the impressive bulge I was commenting on.

My L&M isn't at his best today, he was awake during the night with a high temperature & joint pains, he just looked at me blankly as I pointed to his codpiece.
Eventually I walked over, put my hand in & dragged out the offending sock, he barely flinched, I told you he wasn't feeling well.

No comments:

Weather

I've always been of the opinion that there is no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes. I have to say I'm currently revi...