Tuesday 28 July 2015

What does your bum smell of?

Because of my long running & ongoing bowel problems (I won't bore you with the details again) I always keep a packet of toilet wet wipes beside every loo.
Toilet wet wipes are more flushable than baby wipes but I still use them sparingly.
I saw some at a good price a few days ago when  I was in a local shop so grabbed a couple of packets.
This morning I had cause to use them for the first time, when I opened the packet I noticed a strong smell of apples.
Sure enough there it is emblazoned across the packet New Apple Fresh Scent!
I wish now I'd saved the wrapping & taken a photo before emptying them into the plastic box I keep them in to keep them moist.

2 comments:

frugal needles said...

He he mine and my families bottoms also smell regularly of apples!
Kay xx

lynda said...

Better than the alternative!

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...