People taking part are given a small fob and a map, the map has a list of all local Beat boxes and shows their position.
The boxes are attached to lamp posts or traffic signs.
The idea is that people walk from one box to another tapping their fob on the boxes they pass.
They can then keep a check on how many boxes they've visited.
http://beatthestreet.me/
Saturday, 16 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
1 comment:
Thanks for that. I'd looked up the site & was impressed with the info, but couldn't find how it actually worked at the level of actually walking on the streets. It seems such a good idea, what a pity more places don't take it on board,it must be fun for children. Thanks again, Vee x
Post a Comment