Sunday 24 April 2016

Bucket List

I pinched this from Facebook, a list of question about things I have or haven't done.

Fired a gun, frequently, my ex was a licensed gun holder.

Gone on a blind date, quite a few in my younger days.

Skipped school, only once.

Watched someone give birth, yes I was there when my DD had her twins.

Watched someone die, yes more than once, all family members.

Visited Canada, I've not travelled beyond Europe
Visited Hawaii, ditto
Visited Las Vegas ditto
Visited Asia ditto
Visited Africa ditto
Visited Florida ditto
Visited Mexico ditto
Visited Australia ditto
Visited New Zealand ditto
Seen Grand Canyon ditto
Visited L.A ditto
Been to New York, ditto

Flown in a helicopter, no but have flown in a small plane.

Served on a jury, no.

Cried yourself to sleep, yes, but not since I was a teenager.

Recently coloured with pencils, yes.

Sang karaoke, yes.

Paid for a meal with coins only, yes

Made prank phone calls, yes but not since I was a child.

Laughed so much you cried, yes.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue, yes.

Had children, yes 4.

Had a pet, yes lots, cats, dogs, rats, rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, mice, hamsters to name just a few.


Been skinny dipping, yes


Abseiled down a building, no but one of my DD's has.


Been downhill skiing, no.


Been water skiing, no.


Been camping in a tent, yes many times.

Ridden a motor bike, yes.

Jumped out of a plane, no.

Been to a drive in movie, no.

Done something that could have got you killed, yes, tried to get my ex to pay me a fair share when we divorced and he is a licenced gun owner.
Done something you regret for the rest of your life, yes though it was something my ex did that I was unaware of until it was too late.

Ridden Elephant or Camel, no.

Donated blood, yes.


Stayed in Hospital, yes 8 times, mostly to give birth.

Been in a car accident, yes.

Stolen any traffic signs, no. 

Been in newspapers, yes.

Been on TV, yes.

Eaten just cookies or cake or ice cream for dinner, yes.

Worked in a pub, no it is probably the only job I haven't done.


Driven over 100 mph, yes.

Paid for a strangers meal, yes.

Fallen in love, yes.

Been divorced, yes.

Been married, yes twice.

Ever owned your dream car, I don't have a dream car.

Driven a standard car, yes.

Got a tattoo, no, I hate them with a passion, despite my L&M having about a dozen.

Got a piercing except for ears, yes 3 that only my L&M & Dr would see

Had to pay a fine in the past 12 months, yes, drove in a bus lane.

Been scuba diving, yes.

Lived on your own, yes for 10 years.

Found a dead body, no.

There are a lot of things I have done that aren't on this list, maybe I'll post about those another day.

No comments:

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...