I have DGD5 here, she had a sleepover here last night and was up just after 5am, we'd made choc chip muffins by just after 7.
Her sister, 18mths is arriving about 10 until 3 or 4, so I won't get much done today, I swept the downstairs last night after DGD had gone to bed and have done 3 loads in the WM, they will be drying over the maiden today as it is raining here.
DGD & I have been out for a long walk in the rain doing Beat The Street, it certainly made her enthusiastic about walking.
My L&M is going out with some friends this afternoon, the DGD's will have gone home before he gets home so I will have a couple of hours on my own. I'm going to go through my fabric stash, I need to recover my dining room chairs. I may end up doing them mix and match as I don't think I have enough of any one fabric to cover all 6 of them.
I will also try and cut out another bag too, I can't wait for the interfacing to arrive so I can finish them.
My L&M are having a weekend away in May, I've booked tickets and a cheap B&B, we are going to a boat show, there is live music in the evening which should be fun.
Saturday, 16 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
You sound as busy as ever. I hadn't heard of beat the street before, can you explain how it works please? Vee x
Busy lady you are! But aren't grands so much fun? And sewing projects on the go ...you leave me breathless!
May I suggest doing a "disappearing nine patch" for each chair?
Not easy when looking after Grandkids too!
Regards, Sylvia.
Sounds like you are off to Crick Boat Show, it was a regular haunt of ours. Now we have a boat and spend 8 months of the year cruising the British canals. Following your adventures on holiday was lovely.
Regards Lynda X
Post a Comment