The rest of the shirts won't be wasted, they are being turned into tops for me.
Monday, 26 June 2017
Sewing with DGD
DGD was here on Saturday she likes to make things, so we made these.
We made 6 in total, 2 of each fabric, they are shirt cuffs, unpicked from the sleeves and sewn along the edges. It gave her some practice using the sewing machine. They aren't big enough to hold a mobile phone but then she is only nine and doesn't have a phone yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking Beano
This morning as I was walking Beano someone commented that I obviously lived alone as I was talking to my dog. I smiled politely but thought...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

3 comments:
I think it is lovely when young children want to learn to be creative like that.
That's a great idea. I think children do want to learn crafts.
What a wonderful idea! Maybe it's a nice way to wrap gift money, or to store a small work-in-project, for instance a beaded bracelet or necklace, or a set of doll's clothes.
Siebrie
Post a Comment