Sunday 25 March 2018

Card reading

As I wrote yesterday I went to a pamper evening, it was held to raise funds for the nursery two of grandchildren attend.
I booked a card reading as I wasn't interested in anything else on offer.

I found the reading very interesting but I think most of the information was about my past rather than my future, at least I hope so!

The first thing Jane said was that she saw me constantly moving but that I didn't seem to be going anywhere. She found this confusing but I didn't.

She knew I was pagan and on my second marriage.

She saw massive changes for me, a complete change of lifestyle, I'm hoping she meant the recent changes, not that more are coming.

She also gave me a message about a lark.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting ...sure the lark is good I'm off to google it
tessa

Winters End Rambler said...

Well the travelling but not moving thing is the boat. The lark...a name...or larking about x

Living Alone in Your 60's said...

What do you think is meant by the lark? I would love a reading.

justjill said...

I once visited and had a reading. She forecast my meeting the man I am now married to and have been for 38 years. Strange isnt it.

Vonnie said...

Interesting, I am also Pagan.

Walking with a list on.

Y'day I had to take my stick to lean on when I went out, today I don't need my stick but I can't walk in a straight line. Nemmin...