We have had a few days of sunny weather, on Saturday I managed to run the washing machine from the solar without damaging the batteries. CHS put the whirly line up and I got the washing dry in the sun too.
I turned the mattress over a while ago and I'm now on the slidy side so I keep waking up hanging off the edge. I think we will have to buy a new mattress, no doubt it will be very expensive. It will have to be made in two parts with a zippered join.
CHS is back at work and back on the late shift so I'll be going to collect him about 9ish. He has at least one more week of lates if not more, I hate this shift as it is the most disruptive.
No childcare today, SIL had a days holiday so there was no need for me to go over to look after dgd. DD's course only has a couple more weeks to run and then I will be less in demand.
I did a small shop, I found minced beef and lamb shanks both reduced. I filled the car with petrol, went to the bank and then came back and pottered about.
It clouded over a while ago and it looks like rain so I've attached the sides to the pram cover and pulled it up so the rain won't get in and the stern should keep dry.
Tuesday, 8 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
3 comments:
The weather is lovely although it looks set to change at the weekend.
If you are thinking that a full mattress won't fit through the boat door, have a look at 'Orthopedic' mattresses which are delivered tightly rolled and considerably cheaper than twin zipped ones. I have had mine for 7 years now and can heartily recommend them.
(just check with seller that it will be delivered rolled.)
Sorry i had to laugh , Its my sense of humour , Thinking about you sliding out of bed lol , We were very overcast here yesterday but it only spit spotted of rain xxx
Post a Comment