Childcare duties this morning, I asked my 3yo Dgd if she wanted to go to the park or come back to my boat.
She asked if CHS was on the boat.
I explained that CHS was at work.
Let's go to the park, says Dgd!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
My friend's grandson frequently asks him to "go to Henry's house to see Henry".
Henry's my Beagle.
Sorta puts my place in the pecking order in perspective.
W
Small children are a hoot - they don't beat around the bush but at least they are brutally honest!
My youngest niece always rushes past me to hubby...then comes back to me as an afterthought lol...kinda got used to it now!
My eldest niece was about 3 when we got together & she was instantly smitten with him...although she's a teenager now so its not so cool to be close.
They both worship the ground he walks on...but that said most kids adore him & are drawn to him.
Post a Comment