Today I visited DD1, the twins were 4 yesterday, I bought them clothes but slipped a chocolate lolly in with their cards.
As I had taken CHS to work I drove back into Pangbourne, turned right past James the Less church and followed the country roads.
I keep my eyes peeled and my foot hovering over the brake pedal on this route, often it is pheasants wandering along the road, sometimes it's deer, today it was a squirrel. I managed to miss it much to my relief, the woods are full of Bluebells at the moment such a beautiful sight.
After a few hours playing with the twins and chatting to DD1 I returned home via Hampstead Norreys, Cold Ash and Thatcham, a different route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment