We are hiding in the marina for a couple of days, the local area is under siege.
Shops have hired security, a local boat hire place had the batteries stolen from all their boats and people have had their generators stolen.
As we moved away from our previous mooring we passed 3 boats heading towards it hoping to find a place of safety.
Sunday, 20 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
That's awful, it does make you wonder how they manage to get that amount of stuff away. Any CCTV?
That is awful. Surely someone would have seen that size haul?
Any idea what's going on, yet?
Travellers? We get them in the area frequently.
NellieGrace
Post a Comment