We have mushroom vents on the top of the boat they are brass and look lovely when they are shiny.
They allow fresh air in to the boat when the doors are closed.
They also cause quite a draught when it is windy.
There are two of these vents in the shower room and in the winter it is freezing, especially in the shower when you are wet, the cold breeze is too much.
Today I gave in and put a sock in the vent over the shower, it was bliss to have a shower without an article blast coming from overhead.
I won't block any other vents up but I do feel that two vents and a window in such a small space is too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
We found the same problem when on winter boating holidays. We would bung them up when needed, then open whilst travelling.
Post a Comment