Wednesday 26 July 2023

Itchy bitchy

The skin under my chin and along my jaw line is covered in itchy lumps and bumps, I think it's stress hives.

It's something that I get occasionally usually just for a few days, but this time I've had them for three weeks.

I'm sure they will go eventually.

Unfortunately I have now developed a twitch in my right eye, which is a bit of a bugger and I find it irritating.

I'm obviously falling apart at the seams.

These things are sent to try us and try us they do!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ooh, that rash does sound uncomfortable! Hope it goes soon. I seem to be getting all sorts of skin tags which aren't itchy or painful, just plain ugly!

Lyssa Medana said...

I used to get eczema on my hands whenever I dealt with my sister in law. I suppose you could call it contact dermatitis because it happened when I was in contact with certain people.

Sending hugs x

It's not a long boat!

I recently got a new book via kindle unlimited, it is a godsend to me as I read a lot of books. I can't hear well enough to listen to th...