Saturday 12 October 2013

Sponge Bob Square Pants

I was sat on the sofa, pretending to watch the TV, when in fact I was watching the insides of my eyelids. There was a knock on the door, when I answered it there were two small boys stood there with their Dad. 'Sorry to bother you but we've thrown our ball into your garden, could we have it back?' As I walked away one of the boys said 'Dad, dad, tell her it's a Sponge Bob ball or she might get the wrong one' to which Dad replied 'Shh, she won't know who Sponge Bob is' He was wrong, I know all about Sponge Bob, Peppa Pig, Curious George, Dora the explorer and many more. You see I'm a grandma and any grandma worthy of that title ends up knowing about all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff, I'm even quite knowledgeable about football and I can't stand the game! 

No comments:

Beano goes to the vet.

My neighbour Harry very kindly gave Beano and I a lift to the vets  this morning. Beano's dew claws were very overgrown. Time was I'...