Friday 25 October 2013

Thank crunchie it's Friday

The L&M and I both have the forthcoming week off, we are planning to spend lots of time in bed and not all of it will be used sleeping!
We have decided to have 2 meals out next week, I have some tokens so one meal will be £6 for the 2 of us, the other meal will be £10, yes I could feed us cheaper at home but we are going to treat ourselves.

When I returned to work I thought I'd wandered onto the set of Neighbours we have 22 new members of staff and a large proportion of them seem to be Australian.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Enjoy the half term,are you able to have a rest? x

Hard up Hester said...

I will, thank you Becky, I shall have a very lazy week doing as little as possible.

Everyday life at Number 38 said...

Enjoy your week off. Hope you are looking after yourself. xx

Wednesday

My Oddbox arrived this morning and I've shared it with Betty, in it there were potatoes, onions, spinach, aubergine, a huge cauliflower ...