Sunday 28 December 2014

Mind the gap

Mine & hubby's present to each other was a music system, our old one bit the dust about 6 years ago & we missed it dreadfully so we bought a new one and it came with a years subscription to Deezer.

It took a visit from out lovely son in law to get the thing set up as hubby was trying to use blue tooth instead of Wifi, but now it is all up & running

Today we have had great time today downloading music, me on google tracking down song titles & artist when he can only remember scraps of the lyrics.

This is where the gap comes in, I'm 5 years older than him so I'm suggesting songs that I used to dance to at the Wimbledon Palais aged 15 upwards & him saying 'I was still in school when that song came out' or 'I remember my Mum singing along to this'

So far we have found every track we've looked for from Abba to Zappa via Jilted John, 3 of our granddaughters have names from songs so their songs have also been added along with all the Motown from my teenage years.

We have Crazy, by Gnarls Barklay & Crazy by Patsy Cline, our taste is nothing if not eclectic 

No comments:

This weeks veg box.

  Another nice selection of fruit and veg for this week, I'll share it with Betty again.