The Santa Claus outfit is nearly finished, just a bit of hand sewing to do and a bobble to fix on the hat. The lodger wanted to be in the photo too.
My CAL blanket from http://attic24.typepad.com/ is also finished, this is as big as I'm going to make it as some of the yarn I used was odd balls and I've run out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
4 comments:
I would not say no to a lodger like yours.
Love the colours of your blanket. well done.
Rosezeeta.
What a wonderful blanket!
This was a beautiful way to use up yarn bits. Hope you have many cozy naps with it this winter.
Wow that blanket's gorgeous!
Post a Comment