Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
Sue, you made me laugh so hard!! Thank you.
Had to Google arm knitting. It looks like fun and might work out for those times when my wonky thumbs cannot manage knitting needles.
Sue have never heard of arm knitting. But u have made me laugh thinking of you with yarn around your arms pulling up knickers. I would of dropped everything down the loo.
Rosezeeta.
lol - I have never been quite so handcuffed, but the cowl looks lovely! WS xxx
That looks fab and the thought of you tied up with your arm knitting on the loo is priceless :)
Twiggy
Ahhh....my chuckle for the day...trying to picture it! :)I have watched the arm knitting but have not tried it as yet.
Post a Comment