Saturday 9 May 2015

I'm going on a Jolly Up

I'm back at hospital on Monday for another eye checkup so I've decided to treat myself on the way home. 
I'm going to work for an hour & then I will catch two buses to the hospital.
I shall have drops in my eyes so I will not be able to see properly for a few hours. 
Therefore it is not worth me returning to work, so on my way home from the hospital, when I change buses I will treat myself to a snack lunch & a cuppa in a cafe in town.
Yes it would be cheaper to come home for lunch but I've decided to throw caution to the winds & have a treat.
There are lots of cheap places around to eat, so I'll not be breaking the bank.

No comments:

Beano is a grumpy old man.

We have two cockerpoos and a maltipoo living near us, both the cockerpoo are male, black and mad, the maltipoo is female, beige and slightly...