We have a wounded fish, it is one of our Silver Dollars. The marks on it are very strange, so much so that I took a photo of it and showed it to one of the staff at our local aquatic shop. The staff are all fish keepers and all very knowledgeable.
He said that the fish had either cut itself on something, Silver Dollars are very skittish or one of the other fish attacked it.
The fish will either survive or die, we really took the photos into the shop in case the staff took one look & said, 'Oh yes you've got lower Burmese gut rot' or something equally obscure that was going to infect the entire tank.
Saturday, 9 May 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment