A few months ago my next door neighbours lost a fence panel, weeks later they got their son in law to replace it. He's a bit hamfisted and broke two fence post whilst replacing the panel.
He also managed to kill one of my lovely shrubs and my weeping pussy willow, today hubby finally round to digging them out and disposing of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
3 comments:
Excellent title....positively menopausal description of life
I beg to differ Kate, but then I'm on HRT. LOL!
I was lucky, I didn't suffer from either.
Post a Comment