The DGC's and their dog have been collected by DD, the silence here is deafening.
The little ones decided that 5:15 would be a good time to get up, so I feel a nana nap is called for soon.
I have cooked a batch of leek and potato soup also a spicy beef casserole with vegetable rice.
Tomorrow I am cooking a slimming world chicken recipe, I hope it's tasty.
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment