Monday 3 August 2015

Only one in ten

We went to a family BBQ this afternoon for one of my L&M's nephews. I was very well behaved and only about one in ten of the remarks that I wanted to make crossed my lips!

BIL has yet another girlfriend, ye gods & little fishes, where does he find them! The last one claimed to be a professional gambler and crystal therapist (or should that be pissed? Yes, frequently!)

The family don't like this one, they say she is a heavy drinker and she encourages BIL to drink. Personally I've never noticed him needing any encouragement!

This one is a beautician, all I can say is that she's no bloody advert for her treatments, one guest thought the girlfriend was older than me whereas she's 15 years younger than me.

No comments:

It's not a long boat!

I recently got a new book via kindle unlimited, it is a godsend to me as I read a lot of books. I can't hear well enough to listen to th...