I've stared a spreadsheet to track our spends on, it should give me some idea where we need to cut down when I retire. Or to be more precise I think I know, but this will prove it.
We've already cancelled Sky the same amount is now being transferred to the saving account every month.
There is no payment for the water bill or council tax soon for 2 months so that is extra that is being transferred in to the savings account.
Obviously when we downsize some of our bills will be cheaper, some will not.
And I love playing around with spreadsheets.
Monday, 2 January 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
We all do it! Geeks united!
Me too!! Catriona
I don't do a spreadsheet but I do keep a close eye on expenditure.
Margaret P
Post a Comment