I have kept on top of the fridge contents since Christmas, I cleared out the last of the less than fresh veg by making the curry yesterday
Today I have sorted out the pull out larder cupboard and one shelf is now empty.
I threw away one sachet of three year old dried yeast, a lasagne sheet and a few dried raisins that had fallen into the base of the unit.
Everything else is within date or it's stuff that doesn't have a date on.
Note to self, 'Don't buy any more flour'.
I also have a bag of stuff to go to the CS next time I'm passing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
Clearing out my cupboards/freezer is on my list of things to do. I have fallen behind. I was trying to spend as much time with daughter before she left and things have got neglected. Tomorrow I will be back on the wagon!
Keep bread making yeast in the freezer- it will last for ages. I am working through my freezer and pantry as well. j
Barb
Post a Comment