I've mentioned previously that I shop twice a week as I have so little room in the fridgefreezer.
Well I have excelled myself today, my first shop of the week came to £1.59.
I bought a carrot, an onion and some potatoes.
I have a casserole simmering on the multi fuel stove, it smells delicious.
Wednesday, 21 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
It looks delicious. £1.59 Well done. I'm sure if we didn't have the built in kitchens fridges and freezers we have today, we would all spend far less.
I thinkFrugal is probably right. I usually buy a pack of casserole veg which includes something like a swede, a couple of carrots, an onion and maybe a parsnip. It is so easy to suddenly find a couple of wizened old carrots in the bottom of the fridge.
You spendthrift! x
sounds like you are really getting to grips with boat life loving the pics you share
tessa
Very economical - good for you!
Post a Comment