Wednesday 3 April 2024

Cold and damp today.

Another cold damp day here, Beano didn't want to walk far as he hates the rain.

I've decided to empty the airing cupboard and re-fold all the towels, it will only take me ten minutes as there are only two shelves.

I'm not sure what else to I shall do, probably read for a while.

I haven't told Steve that Betty's bowls club is restarting next week. This means she'll be too busy to take me out weekly as she plays everyday. Steve is racking his brains to think of things to fill in on his white board. 

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Sorry I’m in thUS..I’d take you out! As much as you wanted!

flis said...

I think it best not to inform mine about many things as he over reacts to such a wide variety of matters x

Hearing aids.

Steve's current rant du jour is hearing aids. His are national health and free. He only wears them when he goes out, never indoors, he c...