Saturday, 8 February 2014

Flowers in my home

 My daughter Helen bought me these last Sunday & they are still lovely, usually tulips droop & fade quickly.
 The Narcissus my L&M bought me now has lots of flowers & lots more buds on it.
And the poinsettia I was given before Christmas is still beautiful.

4 comments:

frugal freesia said...

It's lovely to have flowers in the house, especially this time of year, brightens things up nicely on these dark days.

Pam said...

I like flowers in the house, at the moment I have a small bunch of daffs in with some catkins.

Jangly Jack said...

Lovely flowers, so cheering in this weather. I always put a copper coin or two in the bottom of the vase with tulips, it really helps to stop them droop

Hard up Hester said...

I love forsythia & catkins too.
Thanks for that tip JJ, I didn't know that.

Changing things in the kitchen.

My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...