Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
6 comments:
I heard this on the news, and immediately realised it was your village. Gales and floods seem trivial in comparison to such a loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your community, especially the families of those bereaved. xx
I too realised it was your village. What an awful thing to happen. My heart goes out to all the family and friends of the two people who lost their lives. Catriona
I heard this earlier. I'd worked out that you were fairly local to me but hadn't realised you were in Purley. I live in Tilehurst. Thoughts and prayers with all concerned. Caroline
My sympathies goes out to the two families.
Carolx
So sorry to hear of the Devastating accident in your village. My thoughts are with all the community,especially the families of those killed.
So sad, what an awful tragedy x
Post a Comment