Saturday 3 May 2014

Exhaustion 3 Blogger nil

I can't just keep blogging about how knackered I am, but I'm too knackered to think of anything intelligent to say. Shut up in the back row, I know I never have anything intelligent to say.
The foster grandkids have been with us today, we were going to take them to a toy shop near to a B&Q, but Reading were playing at home, no idea what time but we decided to avoid the area just to be on the safe side. So instead we did gardening & baking with them & then bought popcorn & watched Frozen. The children were in bed & asleep by 8ish, my L&M is heading the same way & I shall follow shortly. Neal will be up about 6 & I need to be able to get up with him. I just need to load the washing machine one more time. I took lots of lovely pics of the children with my L&M, but unfortunately I cannot post them due to privacy issues.

4 comments:

Janice said...

Hope you get a good rest. 6a.m. is awfully early when you are so tired. Have you decided to change back to your original blog name? Hope the weather is a lot better there than here. We have had a foot of snow in the last 24 hours, and more to come!!

Hard up Hester said...

6.01 on the dot he tapped on my door, lol.

Unknown said...

I took DGD to watch Frozen and I must admit I really enjoyed it. Did you sing along?

Hard up Hester said...

PIC, sing along? I was singing in my sleep, lol.

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions but Steve won't eat the beef now what ever I do to it. There is far too much for me to eat, it would take me ...