At work today:-
No porridge as they had run out of bowls.
No milk for tea as there was an argument over whose responsibility it was to put the jug out (this is the tea that cost just over £1 a cup).
No food as there was no way of paying for it as the payment machine was down.
No toilet paper as the cleaner who replaces empty rolls is on holiday.
No network, no idea why.
No print facility as there is no network.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
Do you know Hester when I read your post on the O/S Daily thread those very words came to mind straight away.
It seems to go from bad to worse.
The twins are beautiful hope you had lots of cuddles yesterday.
Marie x
Is there no-one to take responsibility for managing the day to day running of your team? What a mess!
Gill
FID, my team is relativly well run, it was the catering team, the IT team & the cleaning team that were having problems
Post a Comment