Saturday 10 May 2014

Saturday

Ankles have deflated finally, though one is still painful from being swollen. I've pottered around today, done a few jobs but nothing too energetic. It has been changeable today some sun, some heavy showers. My front garden looks nice, our next door neighbours have had their front done professionally, so we thought we'd better get ours tidied up so as not to let the side down, a friend of ours came over to help. 
The ball point needles I ordered arrived this morning so I can finish some alterations I'm doing for a friend, I broke my last one a few days ago I also found a deal on ordinary machine needles & ordered 100.
DD Helen and the babies are still coming on nicely, we are planning on visiting her tomorrow, Lizzie is coming with us as she's not been able to visit yet. I'm really looking forward to seeing Helen & the babies & I'm trying to focus on the joy of new life. In the background cancer is tearing holes in the lives of family, friends & work colleagues.

2 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Glad your able to get about.
I am so lucky I do not have any neighbours so I can have as much mess as I like. The new babies are beautiful.
Rosezeeta.

Marjorie said...

Glad the ankles are on the mend.

Suggestions

Thanks for the suggestions but Steve won't eat the beef now what ever I do to it. There is far too much for me to eat, it would take me ...