My fingers ache all the way to my elbows & my ankles & knees are on fire.
I took DGS to an afternoon activity & then returned him home, we had to walk part of the way as there had been a car accident & the road was closed. No one was injured & only one car was involved, it's a quiet residential road, but somehow someone had rolled their car on to it's roof, I assume they were going too fast.
At 10 I shall collect my L&M from work, once home I shall take some painkillers & go to bed!
I worked 7:30 'til 5, my L&M from 12 'til 10 we are both knackered.
Wednesday, 25 June 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon WS xxx
Better today, thanks
Post a Comment