Thursday 17 December 2015

Sleeeep

Neither my beloved or I are sleeping well at present, hardly surprising is it.

I'm managing 5 hours a night and I feel like I need 8 hours, hubby is only sleeping for short periods at a time.

I downloaded some sleep music for him to listen to, it was eight hours to be played continuously, supposed to ensure eight hours of sleep.

Hubby seems to have found it helpful, unfortunately as he is quite deaf he has it playing rather loudly, for the whole eight hours!

I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep through the music playing, neither could I go and sleep in the other room or downstairs as I would normally do.

The loss of his mum has left hubby feeling very insecure and when he wakes during the night he immediately reaches out to check I'm still there, if I'm not there he wakes up in a panic.

4 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

hugs - lack of sleep is awful.

x

Sheila said...

I do hope things get better for you soon.
You are in my thoughts-x-

Kim said...

I can't sleep without noise. Best investment was a pillow speaker. Under £10 and the other half doesn't complain anymore.

Poppypatchwork said...

The warm nights can't help, hope you both get your sleep sorted soon.

Pavement special

On one of  yesterday's dog walks I stopped to talk to a South African lady. She has three small children and a small black dog. She aske...