Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
5 comments:
That's just what I said yesterday. After a lovely morning with my new grandaughter and a bit of sewing later on I started with a flaming migraine. I really, really hate migraines.
Hope your aaargh is better now-x-
hugs x
I used to get migraines a lot (pre menopause) but found acupuncture helped quite a bit. Some GPs offer it on the NHS now.
Not really sure why Arrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh, but hugs from New Orleans.
QueenVictoria
Hester, after reading of all the goings-on in your hectic life, I think I'd be screaming "Aaaaarrrggghhhhhhhh!" at the end of every day!
Hope you are okay now. xx
Post a Comment