I found a large piece of navy furnishing fabric, so all the chairs are the same. ![]() |
Before
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rain at last.
We finally have a decent amount of rain, nice and gentle, the sort that soaks into the soil and nourishes it. You can almost hear the plants...
-
Obviously this isn't the only problem in our marriage but it's very indicative of Steve's behaviour. We both suffer from hearing...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...


8 comments:
You did a great job! Looks lovely.
Looks awesome! x
Chairs look lovely.
Lovely colour-well done you! You have been a very busy woman during your break. Catriona
Nice job! Did you staple them underneath? I started tucking and folding neatly but chair 4 decided to keep the edges flat and use more staples! Lack of patience.
Great job recovering the chair cushions.
Wow! You did great!
Hi Trish, yes they are just stapled, I think this is the third time they have been covered.
Post a Comment