DGD5 fell in love with this yarn and wants a blanket for her bed.
Sunday, 17 April 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spending spree
There was a car boot sale in the pub car park this morning and I went along. I bought a cardigan from M&S, it feels really warm and as I...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...

5 comments:
Hi Hester, I like to crochet but not very good at it due to problems with my fingers. That blanket looks lovely, is there somewhere on line I can find the pattern or are you one of these amazing folk that make it up as you go along.
Thank Kathleen
Hi Kathleen, no pattern, just chain the length you want plus 3, then rows of trebles until it is long enough or I run out of yarn.
Thank you will give it a go
So easy, even I could do it!
Love the colours.
Post a Comment