Wednesday 8 June 2016

Everything in life

Yesterday I was working on some cards made by our nursery children. As often happens with anything from the little ones, glitter was involved.
Myself and my machines all received a generous coating of said glitter.
I don't mind, it doesn't damage the machines and it washes off me and my clothes.
I had a staff member using one of my machines, it wasn't doing what she wanted and she refused to follow the instructions as she was convinced she knew better.
She was getting more and more annoyed and still couldn't get the required result.
Eventually she decided to complain about the glitter, nonsensical as the glitter wasn't on the machine she was using.
I told her that as far as I was concerned everything in life was improved by a sprinkling of glitter!
Now I'm not really a glitter sort of person, but 3 year olds and glitter definitely go together!

5 comments:

galant said...

Oh, well said, you! I'm not a glittery person, either. I gave up wearing sequins when I was eight. But if I were three years old, I'd love to be let loose with a bag of glitter!
Margaret P

Lyssa Medana said...

I'm still finding patches of glitter from bear after years. It's great! x

Tracey said...

My theory is that a lot of these sour-faced folk with nothing nice to say simply aren't getting enough "glitter" in their own lives - if you get my meaning!

Poppypatchwork said...

Great comment, do they forget these little people are children.

Hard up Hester said...

Love that Tracey, from now on it will be renamed glitter!
There is often glitter (of both sorts) in my house.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...