I took these photos today whilst our boat was being surveyed. Two swans waiting patiently for breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...


3 comments:
Another 2 mouths to feed?
I have a friend who lives on a canal boat in the Midlands...she says the swans are always at the window! She feeds them porridge, among other things! You will have PETS!
Wow , Would love to live on a narrow boat but health issues prevent us from being able to manage the locks xxx
Post a Comment