We went to get some more coal from DD1's house today.
It was the first time Albie had met CHS, poor Albie was so scared, he's very nervous of men.
His tail was down between his legs and he was very cowed.
We know he had all his ribs broken, probably by being kicked, probably by a man as he is less nervous with women.
CHS was calm and gentle and after a while Albie warmed to him but was still a bit cautious.
We don't think Albie is pure Staffy as he is quite tall.
He can jump, silently, up onto the kitchen work top, not just his front legs, all four of them!
Monday, 28 January 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Bless the little fellow. Animal Cruelty is aborant.
Post a Comment