We had fish in cheese sauce for tea, I served it with mashed potato & carrots from the garden.
I poached the fish in some milk & then used the milk to make a cheese sauce, I used grated cheese from the freezer that was left over from Christmas
Frozen Coley 6 portions £2.50 so 83p for 2 portions
Potato 40p
I'm not sure of the costing for the cheese sauce, but if I allow 50p it still only cost £1.33 for a meal for 2 of us.
Thursday, 9 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
I often make this meal for my family. I buy the cheese sauce packets from asda which are a good price (I think 3 or 4 sachets for £1) They do other flavour sauces aswell.
Post a Comment