Jeanne asked how to make stuffing balls, this is how I make mine. You can use a standard packet mix and make it up according to the instructions on the packet, I usually start with a packet mix, make it up and add sausage meat. Either way I find the mixture is firm enough to hold together when shaped into balls. Cook for 20ish mins on 200 or until the feel firm & are taking on a little colour.
I hope this helps.
Wednesday, 15 January 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Thank you. That's easy enough! Do you use Italian sausage or regular sausage?
Post a Comment