Friday 18 April 2014

Getting ready for Tuesday

Back to work on Tuesday & I know it will be manic, my in box and in tray were already full last Wednesday.
To make life easier for myself, I've done a bulk cook today.
From 500 gms of mince I've made cottage pie, spaghetti bolognese sauce & meatloaf. We have cabbage & cauliflower from the garden.





With some coley I've made fish pie, I've also made scones & choc chip muffins.
I've started a page of recipes, this can be found along the top tool bar.

1 comment:

Linda Metcalf said...

Thank you for the recipes...always nice to try others recipes. Hope the ready made meals soften the blow of next week.

It's been rough.

We've had a few difficult days. The weather has been nice and sunny though not particularly warm. I'm not sure what triggered Steve ...