Monday 14 April 2014

Ooops

We got up bright & early this morning as my L&M had a Dr's appointment, we got there extra early, his appointment isn't 'til tomorrow!
We returned home & had another cuppa & at 10ish we caught the bus into town, using our free bus passes. We went to Lakeland so I could spend my £20 gift voucher, I bought a new small frying pan, a brownie tin & a bag of liquorish. We also went to Smiggle as DGS, wanted a pencil case with a calculator attached, but we didn't buy one, I refuse to pay £10 for a piece of plastic tat that will break as soon as someone farts in it's direction so instead we went on to  Primark to get him a Marvel backpack & belt. We went to a few more shops & at 12 we went for a pub lunch, ham, egg & chips for £2.49 each, lots of ham, 2 eggs & plenty of chips. We then came hope & my L&M pottered in the garden & I watched the inside of my eyelids for a while.
Later I did some ironing so my L&M's uniform is all ready for when he returns to work after his holiday.
We shan't have another meal today, I have some hot cross buns that will do for a snack if we need something later.

2 comments:

Lyssa Medana said...

I loved the phrase 'I watched the inside of my eyelids for a while'. I shall shamelessly steal it! WS xxx

Hard up Hester said...

It comes from my L&M asking me what I want to watch on TV, I use the phrase when I know I'm going to nod off whatever is on.

Wardrobe

We have a wardrobe in the bedroom that was left by the previous resident. It is perfectly sound but it smells of stinky feet. I've tried...