I phoned DD Helen last night, she wasn't in & her partner answered the phone, we had a brief chat & it was on the tip of my tongue to ask him how he'd got on at the Dr's. I knew he'd been to see about his testicles. Deciding I would only embarrass him, I said nothing.
Helen phoned me this morning & after a catch up I asked her how the Dr's appointment had gone, explaining that I'd nearly asked the previous evening.
Helen replied 'Well this won't be any less embarrassing as he's sat beside me, but there is nothing seriously wrong with his testicles'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Love it! :)
Post a Comment