My L&M went to the garden center today, we had £9 of vouchers, we needed to spend them before they expired. On the way home we decided to go for a pub lunch, we always like to keep our eyes peeled for a good deal. This time we went to a local Flaming Grill pub, they do a lighter bites menu, £4.99 a head for a main course & dessert. I chose scampi & chips & profiterole, my L&M chose sausage & mash & profiterole. We arrived at the pub at 12.15 & our main course arrived fairly promptly, at 2.30 we were still waiting for our dessert, despite several reminders. Unfortunately we were sat next to a family that would have made great candidates for the Jeremy Kyle show, as all they talked about, loudly, was all the family members they had had punch ups with.We gave up and walked out without dessert, I have emailed a complaint, but I'm not really expecting a reply.
I have finally managed to get some sewing done, hopefully I'll get both dresses finished over the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
3 comments:
From Margie in Toronto - how annoying - on both accounts. Why do so many people behave that way these days? If the mgmt had had any gumption then they would have asked them not to disturb others or to leave - but - not likely I suppose since they couldn't even manage proper service! Still - letting everyone know about their failings on your blog is probably the best revenge!
Been there done that...rude people. Can't wait to see the sewing...I'm always amazed by others home makes!
I think a poor review but fair review on Trip Advisor may be in order! I have luckily always got a response on TP from the company or restaurant.
Shame. Not worked for everyone though. 2.5 hrs to wait for desert is a long time.
Symps
Post a Comment