We got up bright & early this morning as my L&M had a Dr's appointment, we got there extra early, his appointment isn't 'til tomorrow!
We returned home & had another cuppa & at 10ish we caught the bus into town, using our free bus passes. We went to Lakeland so I could spend my £20 gift voucher, I bought a new small frying pan, a brownie tin & a bag of liquorish. We also went to Smiggle as DGS, wanted a pencil case with a calculator attached, but we didn't buy one, I refuse to pay £10 for a piece of plastic tat that will break as soon as someone farts in it's direction so instead we went on to Primark to get him a Marvel backpack & belt. We went to a few more shops & at 12 we went for a pub lunch, ham, egg & chips for £2.49 each, lots of ham, 2 eggs & plenty of chips. We then came hope & my L&M pottered in the garden & I watched the inside of my eyelids for a while.
Later I did some ironing so my L&M's uniform is all ready for when he returns to work after his holiday.
We shan't have another meal today, I have some hot cross buns that will do for a snack if we need something later.
Monday, 14 April 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Changing things in the kitchen.
My kitchen is long and narrow, quite an awkward shape really especially as one end of it is full of my son's large dishwasher. Today I d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
2 comments:
I loved the phrase 'I watched the inside of my eyelids for a while'. I shall shamelessly steal it! WS xxx
It comes from my L&M asking me what I want to watch on TV, I use the phrase when I know I'm going to nod off whatever is on.
Post a Comment