Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking a tumble.
I managed to trip y'day and ended up stretched out on the pavement. Beano immediately returned to my side and stood quietly, though he d...
-
Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still alive and settling into my new home. I have no heating, no hot water and no internet but these...
-
I have a local lady who comes and cuts my grass, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a lawn. Some parts of the grass are a lot higher tha...
-
I'm backing away slowly from some people who are getting on my tits. This includes some of the people I know and some of the bloggers I ...
1 comment:
Yep! Done that - fell arse over tip. I have a Berlingo, which has a rear door - excellent for carrying dogs, rubbish to the tip, all my camping gear (plus dog) and even most of my house move; only a man & van needed to transport the double bed, fridge-freezer and large cooker.
That open rear door is also excellent for shelter when it rains and makes it possible to make a mug or two of tea/coffee on the gas burner without getting wet.
BUT - when it comes to closing that tailgate, it's a real s t r e t c h for a short-arse like me! So yes - I have lost my balance and ended up on the ground on more than one occasion, much to my dog's delight, who loves it when I come down to his level with my silly games.
Post a Comment